The Best Hope Quotes By : Bill Keane


“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”


By : Bill Keane


Hope Quotes


“Your mind is like this water, my friend. When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.”


“Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm stranded in the wrong   time where love is just a lyric in a children's rhyme” 


“Oh simple thing, where have you gone? I'm getting old and I need something to rely on So tell me when you're gonna let me in I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin”


“A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away.”


“Today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present"


“Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.”


Bill Keane


THANKS FOR ALL FRIENDS , DONT FORGET SHARE THIS QUOTES


Post a Comment

0 Comments